Monday 26 October 2015

past simple and continious

past simple and continuous.

past simple:
we use the past simple to descrbing the thing that we were doing in the past and is finished.

structure:

+
I/He/she/it played                                                     
You/we/you/they played                                       
                                                                             
-
I/he/she/it/you/we/they didn't play                                                                                                                                 
                                                                            
 ?
did I/you/he/she/it/we/they play ...?                             
                                                               

past continious:
we use the past continious to say a thing that we were doing in a specific moment in the past.

structure:

+
I/he/she/it was playing
you/we/they were playing.

-
I/he/she/it wasn't playing
you/we/they weren't playing

?
was I/he/she/it playing?
were you/we/they playing?

No comments:

Post a Comment